1. Close all exterior doors and windows in the area to be purified.
2. Ensure that indoor doors (such as bathroom and closet doors) are open.
3. Set a timer to allow ozone to circulate in the space.
4. Ensure that all households and pets have left.
5. When returning, make sure the timer dial is in the “off” position.
6. After closing, please wait for 1 to 2 hours before reusing the space, or opening the external doors and windows when reentering.
SO-P20G is designed for medium-sized spaces, such as apartments and apartments, boats and RVs. The model has a 12-hour timer, which will automatically turn off when the processing is complete.
Good choices for apartments, small houses, nursing home rooms, dormitory rooms, classrooms, toilets, RVs, boats, basements, kitchens and lofts. Deal with odors such as cigarette smoke and pet odors. To learn about handling odors in your location.
Dormitories Animal Odor Classrooms Locker Rooms Rental Cars Water Damage Mildew Apartments Coffee Shops Offices Restaurants Wildfire Odors Tobacco Odors Bars Hotels Pool Halls RVs Bathrooms Boats Kitchens Pubs Real Estate